Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pinterest Goodness

My husband says that being addicted to Pinterest is way better than being addicted to Facebook. Pinterest, is my true addiction.  Hopefully a good one, because everyone benefits right? So I have been trying some yummy new recipes, and have made some cute fun baby, and birthday gifts.  Each day I have found something new to do. All in all, I am doing what I love. Cooking, baking and making special gifts for those I cherish most. 

Here are a few recipes and sewing projects that I have done.

Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza's

Sloppy Joe's


The best Roasted Almonds
Honey Sesame Chicken
Polka dot tote

Yummy Nutella Rice Krispy treats

Cinnamon Roll Cake

Felt animal rattle boxes

Heart Felt wreath

Poppy seed lemon muffins

Convenient Cosmetic bag 





2 comments:

  1. So cute! So now that things have calmed down you're going to help me make some of these fun things right?!

    ReplyDelete